misconceptions about places was [Sca-cooks] Stefan

rnewmyer rnewmyer at epix.net
Wed Dec 5 06:34:50 PST 2001

I have seen some beautiful long slate knives. The secret is that you don't
knap it so much as grind and sand it. In some ways similar to how a celt is
made. If you were able to knap granite, you have impressed me mightily!
Thinking the striker would need to be hardened steel or better.

Food content: Took my first deer this Monday. I'd love to see some good
venison recipes.

Grif