[SCA-Cooks] Court News from Lochac

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 16:17:21 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/4/01 6:35:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mark.s.harris at motorola.com writes:

> Adamantius said about barons:
> > So they're up there with people like Kiri and Anne-Marie, not like mere
> > landless, non-excellent, single-peer riffraff such as myself ;-).
>
> I haven't paid much attention to precedence, so does this mean
> that two of a kind (double peerage) beats a single (baroncy)?
>
> Stefan
> (not even white trash :-) )

Stefan, at least you HAVE an AoA. I'm still waiting to get my name passed :).
White trash..Please. If you're white trash, I must be dust :)

Misha
The little speckle of dust that you see right below your foot. No not that
one, the other. Yes, that little speck right there.