[Sca-cooks] EK 12th Night Menu

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 4 20:03:44 PST 2001

He has been *really* patient...

I'm sure he is frothing at the mouth, but he hasn't done it in public, from
what I've seen...

I still haven't figured out why spending $15 for dinner is unreasonable and
extravagant, while traveling all the way up north for hours and hours
(especially for people without cars, but that's another argument, from yet
a third list) and presumably finding a place to stay and so forth isn't a
problem at all! I mean, I realize, anyplace you are, someone will have to
travel, but that still costs a lot more than dinner!

Anne

Who seems to be turning into the Bright Question Woman...

                       AND

And here you are, on an e-list with Puck, and you don't know any other
ways he can get flamed? Sheesh! Subscribe to the East Kingdom list,
why'n'tcha, and you'll see some real flaming of both him _and_ me.