[Sca-cooks] Re: Court News from Lochac

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Dec 4 21:15:18 PST 2001

Definitely a kingdom thing....one of our local baronial awards carries
an AoA with it.  Now, granted, it's our most special award, given out
only once a year....usage of this award-bearingness seems to vary from
barony to barony in Artemisia.  I've gotten the impression (although I
could be wrong) that this sort of thing is saved for the more special
awards, and that it's all cleared with the Crown when creating the
award, etc.
--Maire