[Sca-cooks] Court News from Lochac

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Dec 4 13:56:37 PST 2001

>"Court Baron" is mostly an award, granted either on its own or in
many
>cases to territorial barons or baronesses who've just stepped down.
In
>Calontir it's often given to people who've performed long-standing
>personal service to whichever Crown gave 'em that title (retainers,
>in other words, mostly).

Probably not in my case as I have a tendancy to avoid royalty
(probably the left-wing in me).  I suspect it was for 7 years of
brewing and wandering around events filling goblets with lots of
delicious Mead, service through working in lots of Kitchens (usually
not my own), and just being kinda nice most of the time...

I was so nervous, I did not hear any of the Prince's words.  All I
heard was Blah Blah Blah, Court Baron, Blah Blah Blah.

Baron Drakey (sheesh)...