[SCA-Cooks] Court News from Lochac

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Dec 5 06:02:13 PST 2001

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com wrote:

> >>Now- unless someone turned out the lights on me a re-wrote the rules,
> you don't have to have your name passed to get an AoA. In submission is
> good. But heck, I know DUKES who don't have their name and device
> through, and some not of their own fault. The College of Heralds and the
> Crown are independent of each other.<<
>
> I thought that in Atlantia you had (or was preferred to) have your name submitted to get an AoA. Atleast soemone told me that. Maybe some new rule.

Preference and _have to_ are very different things, Misha!

I just gave Atlantian Law and Policy and thorough going over. There is
nothing that says you have to have your arms passed to recieve any
award. Don't worry about it.

> OB Food Stuff-Does anyone have any favorite, period potluck dishes? How rare(or common) were casserole type dishes suitable for a potluck?

Oh no- that one again! Now we will have the 'but polucks aren't period'
'yeah, but they are convenient for us and better that nothing' argument
again...

Pick a period recipe that you think would travel well. Make it. Take it.
If someone is rude, tell them "It's not takeout chicken!" and walk
away...

Up too early and kinda cranky,
'Lainie