[SCA-Cooks] Court News from Lochac

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Dec 5 06:12:42 PST 2001

Hi, Lainie....maybe he just wants a period dish that he can take to a
mundane potluck? That's what I like to do (for office potlucks, mostly,
but I also brought a Sallet to Turkey Day Dinner at a friend's house).
And I'm currently waffling [OFC] between taking a period dish and a
modern dish to our baronial holiday party, which is an informal
get-together, and not an event.  I really don't see very many events
with potluck feasts in my neck of the woods.
--Maire, who recommends a good cuppa to get over the early morning
crankies (that, and Funny Cat Antics <g>)