[Sca-cooks] Re: Research cooking vessels, pottery

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 09:22:36 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/3/01 7:01:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mneumark at hotmail.com writes:

> So, I try to calm the heq down when pottery is mentioned now, especially to
> people of which I am not so sure they really care what the difference is
> between a pipkin and a chaffing dish.

Much that I know about ceramics and cookware, I've heard of
pipkins(Muiredach, don't laugh at me) I don't know what they look like. Can
you please describe one or post a picture?

I do know what a chaffing dish is, though thanks. *shudder* Too many days as
a caterer.

Finn