[Sca-cooks] Re: [SCA-Cooks]missing manuscript

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Dec 5 10:06:53 PST 2001

Now that would be a great doctoral project...
It could be compared to:
Receipts of Various Kindes in Cookery, Preserving,
Candying, Confectionary, Brewing and other Important
 Matters. To Which Is Added a Booke of Carving. Collected and
Improved Upon by an Amateur of the First Distinction
derived from Books of Secrets and Sources the most Authentic, Ancient
and
Modern, Foreign and Domestic, and Embracing a
Compendium of Most Useful and Entertaining Knowledge
Submitted with the Utmost deference to a Discerning and
Discriminating Public... by the Publishers

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis