Posting pix to geocities (was Re: [Sca-cooks] invitation for Gunthar)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:01:47 PST 2001

>>I am not from the East Kingdom, but the picture thing is a mystery to me.
>>We
>>have a scanner but I have never been able to get pictures on the web to my
>>Geocities website. If one of you technically unchallenged would be so kind
>>as to explain how to do this or what software I need to accomplish this I
>>would be most grateful.
>
>Geocities is a tricky one from what I remember.  I haven't used them in
>eons.  Though I was just talking with someone who told me that it was a
>real hassle to post pictures there.  Sooo, it might not be your fault :-)
>

>Gorgeous Muiredach

I use MSN photo album for now.  It is really easy.  It will upload pictures
from disks or from the web or from email or just about anywhere.
Eventually, when they discover I actually don't work here at work and fire
me and I get the extra time, I plan on creating a real website with
information and pictures and links and stuff.
Olwen