[Sca-cooks] AoAs

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Dec 5 15:16:53 PST 2001

    Hmmmm. Took me 5, but the main reason I got it was because the local
Seneschal and I conducted an investigation of an Exchequer who was
embezzling shire funds. We're not talking small potatoes, either. It was
WELL over $2,000 that we could document, and probably another $500 we
couldn't. We gathered the information, took it to the Crowns, took it to the
cops, had him arrested, got him convicted, then got his membership
permanently revoked. He was convicted of 8 counts of forgery (he had forged
the previous Seneschal's signature on checks), 8 counts of petit larceny,
and wound up doing a year in the pokey with 20 years probation. He was
listed in my Kingdom Heralds files as 'banished, exiled, and executed'.
    That kind of impressed the pointy hats that I was a serious guy, I guess
. . . Took another 5 to my bird (which ought to be called the order of the
albatross), and then I guess I peaked. Oh, BTW, the Seneschal I did the
investigation with wound up on the BoD.

    Sieggy