[Sca-cooks] EK 12th Night

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Wed Dec 5 16:16:14 PST 2001

> Christina Nevin wrote:
> > > BTW, how many of us are doing 12th Night feasts? It seems like a few?

> I'm not _doing_ one, although I hope to be _going_ to one (in a barony in
Avacal, about 8 hours north of us).  We really don't seem to doTwelfth
Nights in Artemisia.  The closest equivalent would probably be
> Loch Salann's big shindig every year at the beginning of December,
whichthey call "Solstice Court." <
> --Maire

    Look East,  good Mistress, Look EAST!   The Shire of Bronzehelm  has had
a 12th Night event for long these many years.   I am helping in the kitchen
{duh!} tho what's being served and such I haven't a clue.  I expect as the
date draws nearer, I may be more involved.

    Caointiarn