[Sca-cooks] stone knives, venison recipes

UlfR parlei at algonet.se
Wed Dec 5 22:24:37 PST 2001

Mark.S Harris <mark.s.harris at motorola.com> [2001.12.05] wrote:
> Oh! A "celt" must be some kind of knife.

No, it's an axe. If you've ever seen any of the "smooth" stone axes,
that can be made from many kinds of rock that is not usefull for normal
stone tools.

> When I first saw the comment
> about making celts, I was wondering if I should mention my p-sex-msg
> file but decided it didn't have anything on making that particular
> model.

Is this where I mention that I have seen a A&S entry of a "period baby,
made in a fully period manner, can be viewed on the shoulder of... "?

UlfR
 p-sex-msg, is that were the quips about Norman fetish wear gets saved?

UlfR                                                 parlei at algonet.se
SOFTWARE REVOLUTION: Marxists scheme classless Smalltalk!
	-- anonymous (from Headlines from Scientific National Enquirer)