[Sca-cooks] AoAs

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 5 22:25:56 PST 2001

Thank you again.

Trust me, I'm not half your age. (Unless you are really, really old...
doddering along...) There's a very good chance I am your age, if you are
thinking in those terms. I'm just new in the Society, and in an inquisitive
mood at the moment... Part of my problem is precisely that I do know too
much history, which confuses me!

Now I will go away and contemplate all the wonderful answers I have been
given.

We now return you to the regularly scheduled Cooks List...

Anne of the Bright Questions