[Sca-cooks] stone knives, venison recipes

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 6 03:18:07 PST 2001

With a small "c," a celt (pronounced selt) is a chisel shaped tool made of
stone or metal.  Derives from the Latin "celtis" or chisel.

With a capital "C," Celt (pronounced kelt or selt) it refers to a group of
related Indo-European tribes and cuktures or their modern descendents.
Derives from the Greek name for the invaders, "Keltoi."

Bear