[Sca-cooks] stone knives, venison recipes

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 6 08:18:08 PST 2001

-----Original Message-----
> >Is this where I mention that I have seen a A&S entry of a "period baby,
> >made in a fully period manner, can be viewed on the shoulder of... "?
> Yeah, but I'd hate to see the documentation of the exact process, if it
> had illustrations. . .
>
> <grin>
>
> Alban

I imagine that the written documentation would look something like this:

And on the eve of St. Dymphna's Day, we did have carnal knowledge of one another, in obedience to God's command in Holy Scripture, wherein He bids us to be fruitful and multiply.  And it came to pass in the fullness of time, that Ethelburga was delivered of a daughter, whom we named Winifred, in honor of the virgin saint.

[alter names and religious references as appropriate]

Brighid