[Sca-cooks] AoAs

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Thu Dec 6 12:53:08 PST 2001

Brighid said:
> > Oh, is that how it happens? *G*
> > Anne

Not in this case, at least not officially. I'm not a Peer.

> ::chuckle::  As you've probably noticed, Stefan has two important
> roles on this list.
>
> 1. He archives posts in the Wonderful Flory-Thingy and reminds us
> where to look
>
> 2. He asks a lot of good basic questions that lead to interesting
> discussions and useful information.
>
> You seem to be following his good example in the latter role;

I did notice that Brighid did clip Anne's "(I could be, more
accurately, of the Dumb Questions, but I thought this
sounded better...)". Thank you, Brighid.  :-) But there have been
a number of questions I thought would be stupid, easily answered
questions that turned into sometimes long "discussions". Just
figured they were questions I thought should be clarified and
I was willing to look stupid to get them answered.

Now, if anyone does want to be an apprentice/student/whatever
for that first role, please contact me...

Stefan
stefan at texas.net