[Sca-cooks] AoAs

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Thu Dec 6 12:27:15 PST 2001

Annan said:
> afmmurphy at earthlink.net writes:
> > Oh, is that how it happens? *G*
> > Anne
>
> Gee, down here you need to wait for an opening on the softball team. :)

"Softball"? Is this similar to mundane baseball, except you use a
shotput and play it in armor? :-)

Our group did play hurley for few months. We ended up stopping it
because we had more injuries during those several months than we'd
had in many years of armored combat.

Hurley? Basically a minimum rules field hockey, played in armor and
based on a period game. I think there are more details in my
sports-msg file.

Somehow I don't think hotdogs would be the food eaten at the game
where that game became the national sport. A hotdog just seems
much too civilized.

Stefan li Rous