[Sca-cooks] Cabbage Rolls

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Dec 6 13:08:48 PST 2001

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 upsxdls_osu at ionet.net wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:00:52 -0600 (CST) you wrote:
> Margaret said:
> > But, I am an utter
> > failure at making stuffed cabbage rolls, so I suppose there's balance.
>
> Margaret, what's the problem with your cabbage rolls?
>
> Liadan

Um. I don't remember all the details anymore--it was rather longer ago
than I care to admit--but I do recall that they scorched rather horribly,
without having the heat on very high, and the ones that weren't burnt
weren't very good. Yes, there was a recipe, but I have no idea which one
it was. The experience was traumatizing enough, much like losing to a 7
year old in chess was, that I never tried again, and since my husband
isn't overly fond of cabbage it was never a problem.

I've had much better luck with things that don't involve cabbage.

Margaret, cabbage-impaired