[Sca-cooks] AoAs

Rob Downie rdownie at icenter.net
Thu Dec 6 15:28:51 PST 2001

The idea we've always followed in our Barony for recommending someone for an AOA
is quite simple.  If they were to suddenly leave, would they leave a "hole" in
the Barony?  I don't know how it works in other Kingdoms, but in our
Principality of Northshield, it is stressed that EVERYONE can recommend ANYONE
for ANY AWARD.

Faerisa