[Sca-cooks] Quotable quote?

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 14:55:46 PST 2001

There! There! <stroking Lucrezia's forehead. > It'll be all right.  Just sit
by mama Phillipa.

Phillipa
Remembering when my cousin and her family came to my house and was explaining
to her daughter that Phillipa wasn't crazy she was just *in* to all this
medieval sh*t!.
And then proceeding to expound all the food myths.
And then tucking in, with gusto, to the medieval feast I prepared!!
(and declaring it delicious!!)