[Sca-cooks] Master A's Feast; my 2 cents

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sat Dec 8 14:55:58 PST 2001

OH THIS MAKES ME CRAZY!!!!!
I just had a really nice and tasty LUNCH in Allentown PA yesterday.
It consisted of one tiny cup of tomato  soup and a half portion (although it
was plenty enough for me) of Thai pasta with 4 small pieces of serloin
(little cubes) and a few bits of veggie thrown in. And for this I paid $16
plus tip!!!!!
Phillipa