[SCA-Cooks] Court News from Lochac

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sun Dec 9 05:58:51 PST 2001

Yes, they do...in fact even a single peerage beats out a baroncy.  The only
place where this is possibly not true is that a landed baron is next to the
Crown in the "chain of command", as he/she is the voice of the Crown to the
people of the barony, therefore technically outranking any peer in that
group, royal or otherwise.  Though many royal peers would disagree with this.

I think that thiis is probably what Master A was alluding to in his
statement...a landed baron outranks a Court baron.

Kiri (delighted that her term as Baroness has been extended another two
years, but bummed that it'll be another two years before she can cook a feast
in Dun Carraig without running into the "you're the Baroness, you can't cook
a feast!" thing)