[SCA-Cooks] Court News from Lochac

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 09:06:09 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/9/01 8:49:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> As others have said, the two are totally independent of one another...so
> take the very sage advice Lainie gave...work hard, volunteer to do things
> like
> cooking/autocratting events, etc.  and people will notice you.  Chirhart's
> suggestion that you come up and help with Twelfth Night is a great one.  If
> you can't afford to stay at a hotel, let us know and we'll find you crash
> space.  I would love to meet you and can certainly use your help either in
> or
> out of the kitchen.  I know that the gentle in charge of servers is still
> looking for people to help with that!
>
> Kiri...whose severe case of helium hand has her autocratting Twelfth Night
> in Atlantia.

If I can make it up there, I WILL be serving, heh. (Maybe even poke my head
into the kitchen to do some small cooking. Sound ok to you, Captain Chirhart?
Maybe i'll bring some Fig Newtons up as a peace gift.) But if I can't camp on
the site, could you find some crash space for me (and I will do humble
prostrations at your feet for years).

Misha