[Sca-cooks] tiger balm and another ointment recipe

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Dec 9 12:50:54 PST 2001

Hey, thanks so much for the "receipts."  Tiger Balm's not something I
use too often, but I think that oil/wax table will be amazingly handy.
I've got some stuff at work that I like to use--called a solid lotion.
Looks almost like a circular piece of soap, and is just *slightly* soft
to the touch.  Has an oil-and-beeswax base.  I want to make more, for my
own use, and as gifts, but was figuring I'd have to waste a LOT of
ingredients trying to find the right balance.  Your contributions will
definitely help <g>
--Maire