[Sca-cooks] Cabbage Rolls

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Dec 9 16:35:56 PST 2001

Liadan declared:
> Liadan shudders at the thought of smelling scorched cabbage rolls -  they
> really reek! As your family is not as fond of cabbage as I am, I won't bore you
> with the recipes I have for tasty cabbage dishes - Cabbage Rolls, Cabbage Soup,
> Fried Cabbage, Cabbage Salad - I'd have to be at home to list the period
> recipes except for "Red Cabbage Salad" (thanks again Gwen-Cat!)

Perhaps some of the recipes in this file in the Florilegium, might
be of interest:
cabbages-msg      (33K)  2/21/01    Period cabbages. Broccoli,
Cauliflower,
                                       Brussel Sprouts. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-VEGETABLES/cabbages-msg.html

Of all of those related things, the cabbage does sound like the most
edible. :-)
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net