[Sca-cooks] Master A's Feast; my 2 cents

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 10 09:20:00 PST 2001

> I think the idea here is that the people in East
> Kingdom - I came from there - are used to paying a bit
> more for going out *period*.  Movies are either just
> under or a bit over $10 now - and dinner in a
> *marginally* nice restaurant will cost no less than
> $25/person.  Now, put that into context - with the
> fact that Adamantius's feasts are pretty danged
> amazing - and you will see that it is a great deal.

I can't imagine East Kingdom people are complaining about a mere $15 for
dinner.  You can't do that at any good restaurant if you ordering from a
menu unless you are coloring it.

> I'd consider it a great bargain - I'll just sit here
> and whine now that I am in Las Vegas.

You're lucky - Caid Twelfth Night is in your barony this year.  That
does not happen all that often.  I'm broke and can't go.  And here I
hear that the Las Vegas Hilton has a deal going on, cheap room plus free
passes to the Star Trek Experience.  After-revel at Quark's anyone? >:-)

Selene, Altavia, Caid