[Sca-cooks] Re: .Green Bread

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 10 10:07:29 PST 2001

I thought it was in there.  I had a second edition with about half a dozen
extra recipes tacked onto the end, maybe it's one of those?

I had started retyping the Darkover Cookbook into MS Word with the intention
of asking for permission to put this long out-of-print collection online, I
don't really know whom to ask anymore.  I had not gotten very far into the
typing before we had to pack up and move.  I don't know where the zine is
now, in a box somewhere.  There are hundreds of boxes in the garage.  Arg.