[Sca-cooks] Re: [SCA-Cooks} recognition

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 13:40:57 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/10/01 2:11:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Druighad at aol.com writes:

> > Stefan, at least you HAVE an AoA. I'm still waiting to get my name passed
> :).
> > White trash..Please. If you're white trash, I must be dust :)
> >
> > Misha
> > The little speckle of dust that you see right below your foot. No not
> that
> > one, the other. Yes, that little speck right there.
>

> Misha darling, don't feel that way. Until about six months ago, no one
> outside my household/Rhiallu even knew my correct name! I was simply know
> as
> "Gary's wife...." (Gary being my lord's mundane name)
>
> Finnebhir Moon Dancer
> Rhiallu Ulfhednar
> Vanished Woods Shire
> MidRealm

Weeeeeeeeeeeeelllllll, what I really meant by the speck of dust was that I
was just one person in a combined group of grains of dust that makes more
dirt which is a kingdom (and i'm not saying everyone is dirty, although I can
think of some mental dirty people on this list ::coughOLWENcough::  :) )

Misha
See the halo? Here, lemme see if I can point it out from my horns.