[Sca-cooks] Re:Recognition

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Dec 10 14:35:33 PST 2001

It will happen and if those in charge are
suitably chagrined and mortified that it was
an oversight and should have happened years before,
then it can happen with
additional honors attached like promotion into
one of the service or A&S orders at the same time
that one gets the initial AoA. But even having an
AoA does not mean that one can get the name or arms
passed. Take a look at the rejections files that are
online. There are many Counts and Duchesses who have had
submissions bounced.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

> XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com wrote:
> > Stefan, at least you HAVE an AoA. I'm still waiting to get my name passed :).
> > White trash..Please. If you're white trash, I must be dust :)> Misha
> > The little speckle of dust that you see right below your foot. No not that
> > one, the other. Yes, that little speck right there.

 Misha darling, don't feel that way. Until about six months ago, no one