[Sca-cooks] Re: [SCA-Cooks} recognition

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:09:47 PST 2001

>Weeeeeeeeeeeeelllllll, what I really meant by the speck of dust was that I
>was just one person in a combined group of grains of dust that makes more
>dirt which is a kingdom (and i'm not saying everyone is dirty, although I
>can
>think of some mental dirty people on this list ::coughOLWENcough::  :) )
>
>Misha
>See the halo? Here, lemme see if I can point it out from my horns.

**WHAT!!** cripes I don't read email for a couple of days and find myself in
trouble again and I didn't even do anything...well..I did have those visual
images when that fellow...eh..um..was talking about his new
to...uh..television..yeah..new television.

Olwen.  OK OK, I'll go back to my marzipan now and see what I can come up
with.  You *are* coming to 12th Night right Misha???