[Sca-cooks] Re: [SCA-Cooks} recognition

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 15:38:46 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/11/01 10:12:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

<< **WHAT!!** cripes I don't read email for a couple of days and find myself
in
 trouble again and I didn't even do anything...well..I did have those visual
 images when that fellow...eh..um..was talking about his new
 to...uh..television..yeah..new television.

 Olwen.  OK OK, I'll go back to my marzipan now and see what I can come up
 with.  You *are* coming to 12th Night right Misha??? >>

Depends if I can get a ride if someone is going up the middle of the day. I'm
in All-County band here in Henrico and I have a concert on that Saturday. I
highly doubt it so i'm pouting.

Misha
pout....pout.