[Sca-cooks] Re: [SCA-Cooks} recognition

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Dec 11 17:58:11 PST 2001

Henrico, VA? Dang, it's a small world....I do believe that school
district's one of our clients.....As a matter of fact, I think I may
have been the one who converted their data....<g>
--Maire, who pays for her weekends, fabric stashes, and food goodies by
playing at being a computer geek for a software company that caters to
school districts and emergency-response districts