[Sca-cooks] tiger balm and another ointment recipe

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 15:14:22 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/10/2001 5:40:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> You don't happen to know where you can get those little pills, do you?  I
> have all sorts of trouble that cause me to use copious quantities of
Imodium
> and would love to have a workable alternative.
>
>  Kiri

You might try http://www.opane.com/stompochapil.html but the instructions
are... interesting. I quote.. "Direction: Take one bottle once every two
hours, four times daily". I  HOPE that's a mistranslation.

Corwyn

"Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind." --
General William Westmoreland