[Sca-cooks] [Fwd: Salamander - History?]

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Dec 10 16:14:22 PST 2001

Well, I'm not sure that the Florilegium counts as the referance that
Robert is looking for, but there are several descriptions and
referances in this file in the FOOD-UTENSILS section of the
Florilegium:
utensils-msg     (166K)  4/11/01    Utensils, plates, trenchers, cast
iron pots.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-UTENSILS/utensils-msg.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net