[Sca-cooks] Food heraldry

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 11:55:48 PST 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

>  For purple..hmm..I don't think salami
> would be purple enough unless you try slicing it and boiling it in red
> cabbage.  But then I'm not sure anyone would eat it.  Good luck!!
> Olwen

Yuck.  I think not.  We'll just make little yellow cheese suns by nipping the
edges into rays, forget the wiggly parts, just make triangular cuts into a long
cylinder of cheese and slice the suns straight across.  Then find nice dark
pepperoni or other cooked-type sausage of red meat, sounds yummy to me.  [Taking
notes, Arte?]

Selene, Caid