[Sca-cooks] Do you know!

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue Dec 11 15:05:04 PST 2001

Adamantius commented:
> Yes, that's me! I called you before that symposium in Storvik, and we ended up talking of cheeses, brewing, sausage making, and the time the blue cheese mold escaped into the air in your brewing workspace... I believe Olwen remembers my carving class...

Okay Chirhart, please tell us the details of this blue cheese mold
escapade.

Master Pug, known locally for his brewing as well as setting up
the Ansteorra website, can not leave fruit juice uncovered in his
kitchen, because it starts fermenting. I don't remember if he said he
had to be careful with milk as well or not.

Stefan li Rous