[Sca-cooks] marrow bones

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Dec 12 13:51:24 PST 2001

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> > Okay, Addie sweetie, you say it ...
>
> So it's, like, I toald her, it's like a secondary source problem, nott..
. myproblem... and she's, like... and I'm, like. Yew know?

> My son and I have a ritual speech we have to exchange every time we pass a
certain shoe store on East 86th Street. "Oh. My God. Doze shooz are so ugg-lee.
 And people pay money faw dem. And den... dey weah dem."

> totally Adamantius

You are , like sooo spoiling that child!

'Lainie
-happily eating monster cheese on English muffins for lunch!