[Sca-cooks] Re: rice pudding & marrow

UlfR parlei at algonet.se
Thu Dec 13 04:09:42 PST 2001

Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> [2001.12.13] wrote:

> >>"Tangut Lungs"...

> Drake had a bit of a bad experience in reworking a lung recipe from "A
> Soup for the Qan." He's still getting over it.

Ahh, still does not answer the question. I was hoping that there would
be period documentation to what I have eaten as "Kirgisian lung cheese"
(lamb or goat lungs, fill with milk, boil in milk).

Thinking about milk, are there any period recipies for the "first milk",
i.e. the one produced the first days after calving?

UlfR

UlfR                                                 parlei at algonet.se
I read them with rm. All you lose is the microsoft-specific font
selections, the macro viruses and the luser babblings.
		-- Gary Barnes on reading M$ Word files