[Sca-cooks] Chocolate truffles (OOP)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Dec 13 20:43:12 PST 2001

> > > Of course, some nuts wear funny clothes and sit
> > > by the side of Coopers lake.
> >
> >Do they come with mayonnaise or chocolate?
> >--
> >THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
>
> They come with both, but don't tell anyone because neither one is period.
> Olwen who can't believe you don't eat french fries with mayo.

I don't eat mayo or Miracle Whip with anything. blech. I much prefer
just mustard, preferably not the bright yellow ballpark stuff, on
burgers and sausages and such. I handed out bottles to black and yellow
mustard seed to some of those who helped me put on our recent Yule
Revel. Someday I'll get around to making some of the period mustard
recipes. :-) But the night before the event is Not the time to start
making mustard. :-(

On french fries, I prefer a bit of catsup, preferably with some hot sauce
or horseradish sauce.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net