[Sca-cooks] Cookies - things are getting exciting :)

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Fri Dec 14 16:20:14 PST 2001

> While I like the idea, and I think supplying the return shipping
> label is good, I'm not sure the already attached postage is.
>
> It's hard to know just how much that return shipping is going to
> be. In my case, I made the check out for a bit more than expected.
> I'd much rather any leftover extra go towards paying the postage
> for folks who didn't send enough or for other associated costs or
> to folks like Magdalena who are going to the effort of organising
> things, rather than in overpayment to the postal system.

I was going to suggest putting most of the postage right on, and
including the rest on the side so I can lick-and-stick as need be.  That
way, if it works out to less than the postage you send me, I can just
stick it in the box to return to you.  And the next time you pay your
credit card bill, you can stick the envelope with 33 1 cent stamps ;)

-Magdalena