[Sca-cooks] Cookies - things are getting exciting :)

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Fri Dec 14 20:46:09 PST 2001

>While I like the idea, and I think supplying the return shipping
>label is good, I'm not sure the already attached postage is.

I'd have to agree with Stefan here.

Magdalena, I ought to point out that you have me listed twice in your list
:-)  Once with Finnebhir, and once by myself, except that I've dropped mac
Loloig.  For convenience's sake, we sent both our goodies together.

>to folks like Magdalena who are going to the effort of organising
>things

Having organized similar things in the past, I must say that I hope we do
something nice for Magdalena, she deserves it :-)

>And I'll make more
>cookies/treats. They didn't go as far as I thought they would<SNIP>
>I hope folks don't feel shortchanged.

Same here.  Same here.

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire