OT Re: [Sca-cooks] e-mail viruses

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Dec 15 05:42:53 PST 2001

Richard Kappler wrote:

> Yes Master, you are immune to most of the typical viruses that circulate,
> but tell me, how goes the research into finding a way to destroy that
> pernicious virus that keeps adding a baseball related signature to the end
> of your every post?
>
> enquiring minds want to know, Puck

Good Heavens, I hadn't noticed that! Thanks for telling me; I'll take
care of it right away!

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com

"The New York Yankees organization is a bunch of overbred greyhounds
designed for one purpose only, and one of the side-effects of that
selective breeding has been consistently mediocre/minimally effective
regular-season baseball. And they STILL lost the World Series!
Bwahahaha!!! And then we used that Martian Manhunter lookalike biatch
David Justice like the coin of the realm he is! Bwahahaha!!!"
				--P. Troy, 12/01