OT Re: [Sca-cooks] e-mail viruses

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Dec 15 10:45:45 PST 2001

On Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> "The New York Yankees organization is a bunch of overbred greyhounds
> designed for one purpose only, and one of the side-effects of that
> selective breeding has been consistently mediocre/minimally effective
> regular-season baseball. And they STILL lost the World Series!
> Bwahahaha!!! And then we used that Martian Manhunter lookalike biatch
> David Justice like the coin of the realm he is! Bwahahaha!!!"
> 				--P. Troy, 12/01

Oh no, Master A! You appear to have been infected with a particularly
pernicious virus that causes one to lose perspective. Perhaps the cure is
to fill your hard drive with something that really matters, like recipes
for cuskynoles...

"Cadbury's!"

"Ravioli!"

"Cadbury's!"

"Ravioli!"

And then I can point out that unless one is a mutant with an unusually
wide mouth, Cadbury's must be broken into ravioli-like bits for actual
consumption, so the argument might be moot?

Just being my usual incendiary self,

'Lainie