[Sca-cooks] flat

Weems, Lora Lora.Weems at ssa.gov
Sat Dec 15 06:56:00 PST 2001

Remember the song, "Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend"?
'...
A kiss on the hand
may be quite continental
but diamonds are a girls' best friend.
A kiss may be grand,
but it won't pay the rental
on your humble flat
or help you at
the automat' (food content)

But that was back in the '40's, as the last automat went out of
business in the late 50's or early 60's.

Leofwinn
who now can't get that silly song out of my head,
thankyouverymuch

p.s. Dear Lady Olwen,
I made my 1st batch of marzipan this weekend.  (copying
some of the ideas on this list, I made my House Badge for
my Head of Household). Are there any tricks to getting the
Marzipan really WHITE?  The colors looked good, but I am in
House Whiteshark, not House cream- or beige- shark.
Thanks for any hints...

Message: 7