[Sca-cooks] Finally, I'm really here!

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Sun Dec 16 18:16:19 PST 2001

Once again welcome home!
----- Original Message -----
From: <BonneofTraquair at netscape.net>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2001 8:18 PM
Subject: [Sca-cooks] Finally, I'm really here!

At last, I really am subscribed to the Cooks' List!  I thought I was a few
weeks ago, but something about the new account at herwire.com and the Cooks'
List just never worked.

Yesterday, we went and bought a new(er) computer at the Goodwill computer
store, and I created a new account here at netscape and subscribed and it
worked!  Yay!

Very, very glad to see everyone.  Those that sent welcome messages before,
thank you!  As far as I know, I will be using this account ONLY for
receiving the cooks list and any directly related e-mails, and it will be
checked irregularly.  If you really must get in touch with me about
something else, use oftraquair at hotmail.com.

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/