[Sca-cooks] Finally, I'm really here!

BonneofTraquair at netscape.net BonneofTraquair at netscape.net
Sun Dec 16 17:18:02 PST 2001

At last, I really am subscribed to the Cooks' List!  I thought I was a few weeks ago, but something about the new account at herwire.com and the Cooks' List just never worked.

Yesterday, we went and bought a new(er) computer at the Goodwill computer store, and I created a new account here at netscape and subscribed and it worked!  Yay!

Very, very glad to see everyone.  Those that sent welcome messages before, thank you!  As far as I know, I will be using this account ONLY for receiving the cooks list and any directly related e-mails, and it will be checked irregularly.  If you really must get in touch with me about something else, use oftraquair at hotmail.com.