[Sca-cooks] bambi

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Dec 16 21:50:44 PST 2001

Vara replied to me with:
> they work in a depot and it was left over from an order.......hunting in the
> UK is diffacault and expensive
> vara

I had forgotten that possibility since venison can't be sold here. Is
a "depot" a store that only sells meats like venison? Or can venison
be obtained in a regular grocery store, over there?

Actually, I should modify my first statement. Venison from American
deer can not be sold here. You can buy it, but it is imported. I
think from Britain and the price is rather high.

So while you all can't hunt easily over there, those over here
can't get it unless they hunt. Perhaps it all evens out in the
end.

Stefan

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net