[Sca-cooks] fallen to the evil of marzipan

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 12:25:53 PST 2001

>And we don't get to see a picture of this???
>Nichola
>Who's from Atlantia, but just thinks it would be a scream to see...

I took two pictures...one didn't come out and the other I THINK came out.  I
tried starting an MSN.com webpage this morning, but for some reason, MSN
wouldn't take any of the pictures from the event!  I'm going to try it on my
other system hopefully tonight.  If that doesn't work, I'll try another site
or get someone else to upload them.

Fear not, gentle cooks...there will be something.

--Artemesia