[Sca-cooks] fallen to the evil of marzipan

BareToad at aol.com BareToad at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 22:12:17 PST 2001

AEduin,

Selene and her husband brought your subtlety to the Caid College of Heralds
meeting on Sunday.  Jarod's castle was so great, and I especially loved the
Hershey's kisses on the towers:-)  Very cute!  Your "man eating lizard" was
very popular, and many were surprised that this was your first major try with
marzipan.  A few even remarked that the flavor was excellent and that this
was the first time they had eaten marzipan that they liked.

Believe me, if I had come to Altavia, ya woulda seen me, if for no other
reason that I would come to collect a hug:-)  Alas, instead, I was head cook
on a French/Italian feast in Wintermist for 60 (four courses, 12
dishes.....boy am I [still] tired!)

Mairin